Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

First post and First demo

Monday, November 29, 2010
As required by the Android Market, I need to maintain a web site about the app. So this is it.

I have released mya first test of the game "Tower Commander" to the Android market last weekend. I wasn't really sure about releasing it at its early stage, because if the rating gets too low, it's hard to get back. Although I stated that it is just an inner test and not recommend for players to download, I have gained 400 new users in the first two days. Some warmhearted people even emailed me suggestions and bug reports. Thanks to all of you who downloaded the game!

I know that there are a lot of issues that I need to solve. There is a white screen problem if the game gets interrupted by a text message. And there is no sound effect inside the game. And, of course, the level design is too simple to be challenging. I planed to release a final version by the end of this year. So a lot of things need to be done during the next month. For the final release, I also though about improving the AI. I don't know if I can make it within a month, but I will try.

I'm attaching some screenshots of the main game menu and the game play.



I'm inviting you to check it out by searching "tower commander" inside the Android Market. :)

0 comments to First post and First demo:

Post a Comment